Located in Round Rock, TX
If you and your fast fingers are looking for a new job, this is it!
We’re hiring an Admin to assist with data entry duties for a Georgetown company focused on recruiting. This job involves regular administrative assistant duties like answering phones and greeting visitors, as well as ensuring fast and accurate data entry.
If you’re helpful, professional, and can do it all, apply now!
Work schedule: 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday; some overtime is required, including some Saturdays
Pay rate: $13.00/hour - $15.00/hour
What we’re looking for:
- Bilingual – Spanish Preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience as an admin or data entry
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly and helpful personality
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Providing service to customers over the phone and/or in person
- Routing calls and taking messages as necessary
- Managing, distributing, copying, and filing documents
- Data entry
- Excel management
How to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer phone interviews. Call today to ask about a phone interview.
You don’t even have to worry about filling out an application – Receive instant feedback from your phone interview.
At Express, we ignite opportunity by giving you choices. We have a variety of career opportunities from over 100 employers in the Williamson County area and we will help you to find the perfect one as quickly as possible. We welcome anyone who seeks to build or continue their career. If you take the time to go the extra mile, try your best in all situation and believe honesty is the best policy – Call Express today to see how we can help you achieve your career goals!
Call (512) 255-2525
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
As a staffing leader in the Williamson County area for 15 years, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664