Assembler - Sheet Metal
Located in Round Rock, TX
A global manufacturing leader experiencing serious growth has IMMEDIATE openings for Sheet Metal Manufacturing Helpers. Apply today, tour the facility tomorrow!
Individuals will be using hand and power tools to sand and grind sheet metal to manufacture cabinets. This is a key role in the assembly process, and we’re looking for someone who is open to training and ready to learn. Candidates should be flexible with their schedules. Business is booming, so the more available to work, the better! Overtime and weekend work is available. Competitive benefits are offered on full hire.
This industry leader offers the opportunity for ideal candidates to join a fast-paced environment. Come work for a 100% employee-owned company! Apply today!
Work schedule: 3:00 PM – 2:30 AM, Monday through Friday with overtime as production requires
Pay rate: $12.00/hour - $13.50/hour
There’s another way you can get paid – bring a buddy to apply with you and get a $50 referral bonus when they work 120 hours! That’s like three weeks on an 8-hour shift. Ask us for more information about our referral program.
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 6 months’ manufacturing experience dealing specifically with large parts
- Experience working with hand and power tools
- Able to perform basic and repetitive assembly operations as required for 8-10 hour shift
- Able to read and interpret written information and follow directions
- Able to repeatedly lift and move with at least 25 lbs., up to 75 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Hard worker, dependable, trainable
- Measuring, assembling, lifting, drilling large sheet metal pieces
- Shaking or prying sheets to remove unwanted material
- Sanding metal
No resume is needed so APPLY TODAY!
How to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer on the spot phone interviews.
If you are interested in this opportunity, call to speak directly with a Recruiter now - all we need is about 15 minutes.
- (512) 255-2525
- Ask for Brianna, Employment Specialist
You don’t even have to worry about filling out an application – Receive instant feedback from your phone interview.
At Express, we ignite opportunity by giving you choices. We have a variety of career opportunities from over 100 employers in the Williamson County area and we will help you to find the perfect one as quickly as possible. We welcome anyone who seeks to build or continue their career. If you take the time to go the extra mile, try your best in all situation and believe honesty is the best policy – Call Express today to see how we can help you achieve your career goals!
Call (512) 255-2525
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
As a staffing leader in the Williamson County area for 15 years, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664