Located in Round Rock, TX
We're looking for a MIG/TIG welder who is ready to grow with a Cedar Park manufacturer’s booming workforce. If you have some professional experience (students with CTE course experience are also welcome to apply), then this is the job for you!
You will help achieve this organization’s ambitious production schedule by welding steel boxes to house electrical units. Candidates must have their own steel toe boots, welding hood, and gloves.
This company has over 75 years of experience as an industry leader in energy management. Great benefits are available on full hire, with benefits from Express Employment available in the meantime (more details on that below).
If you're ready to expand your career in the fast-paced manufacturing industry, apply today!
Work schedule: 4:30 PM – 3:30 AM, Monday through Friday with overtime available
Pay rate is $16.00-$18.00/hour, depending on experience
- Weld steel boxes to house electrical units
- Will complete 1 week training upon hire
- Candidates who interview will be given a welding test and must provide their own welding hood, helmet, and gloves
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 1 year professional welding experience – TIG is preferable, but some MIG is also acceptable
- Ability to read schematics and blueprints is a must
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must be able to accurately use and read a tape measure
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Welding Certification preferred but not required
- Must be dependable and hard-workinHow to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer on the spot phone interviews.
If you are interested in this opportunity, call to speak directly with a Recruiter now - all we need is about 15 minutes.
- (512) 255-2525
- Ask to speak with a staffing specialist
You don’t even have to worry about filling out an application – Receive instant feedback from your phone interview.
At Express, we ignite opportunity by giving you choices. We have a variety of career opportunities from over 100 employers in the Williamson County area and we will help you to find the perfect one as quickly as possible. We welcome anyone who seeks to build or continue their career. If you take the time to go the extra mile, try your best in all situation and believe honesty is the best policy – Call Express today to see how we can help you achieve your career goals!
Call (512) 255-2525
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
As a staffing leader in the Williamson County area for 15 years, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664