Located in Round Rock, TX
Salary: $15.00/hour - $18.00/hour
Now hiring an Expeditor for a leading electronics manufacturer in the heart of Central Texas!
This individual will expedite the purchasing process by entering requisitions into the purchasing system. Other responsibilities include contacting suppliers to expedite delivery of materials, clarifying needs with internal departments, and compiling and maintaining parts/ material inventory information.
This Leander, TX company focuses of efficiency and service to deliver tough and tested products that customers can rely on. They have a reputation for integrity and long-term relationships. If you’re ready to start your own relationship with this industry leader, apply now!
Work schedule: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday; occasional overtime as needed
Pay rate: $16.00-$17.00/hour, depending on experience
What we’re looking for:
- 2-4 years’ office/clerical experience, specifically in a manufacturing environment
- High accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage priorities
- Ability to read electrical drawings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good judgment and problem-solving skills
- Ability to use MS Office products and enterprise software
- Ability to both lead a team and support a team in equal measure
- Dedication to achieving success as a team
- Schedule delivery of materials
- Keep departments advised with respect to lead time on critical material or products
- Set up suppliers, items, and requisitions in the purchasing system to expedite order placement
- Maintain good company image and supplier relations through daily supplier contact
- Assist Purchasing to achieve department objectives as needed
- Successfully communicate and represent the position of Expediter/Jr. Buyer with outside departments
- Assist in meeting production requirements
- Participate in process improvement activities
- Attain a Jr. Buyer level of proficiency and understanding
How to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer on the spot phone interviews.
If you are interested in this opportunity, call to speak directly with a Recruiter now - all we need is about 15 minutes.
You don’t even have to worry about filling out an application – Receive instant feedback from your phone interview.
At Express, we ignite opportunity by giving you choices. We have a variety of career opportunities from over 100 employers in the Williamson County area and we will help you to find the perfect one as quickly as possible. We welcome anyone who seeks to build or continue their career. If you take the time to go the extra mile, try your best in all situation and believe honesty is the best policy – Call Express today to see how we can help you achieve your career goals!
Call (512) 255-2525
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
As a staffing leader in the Williamson County area for 15 years, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664