Electronic Quality Control
Located in Round Rock, TX
Salary: $12.00/hour -$17.00/hour
Do you have an eye for quality and experience in manufacturing? A leader in electronic manufacturing with over 30 years’ experience is hiring a Quality Control Associate and you may be the one we’re looking for!
In this role, you’ll perform inspections at different stages of production and make recommendations for improving processes. You’ll inspect materials, parts, and products to ensure that they pass vigorous standards.
This company prides itself on delivering rugged, reliable products at a high value. Efficiency and service are their top priorities. They have a reputation for integrity and long-term relationships. If you’re ready to be a part of those relationships, apply now!
Work schedule: 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday
Pay rate: $12.00/hour -$17.00/hour
What we’re looking for:
- Strong quality control/ISO background
- Ability to read electrical drawings and schematics
- Experience collecting defect data
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Experienced with process flow and quality improvements for manufacturing, statistical process control, materials, and corrosive action
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use good judgment in problem solving
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Analyze quality procedures and process flow to locate areas for improvement
- Perform visual inspections and record thorough documentation
- Maintain defect data collection and rework tickets
- Inspect NCR parts for proper information and ensure the responsible party (e.g., customer or vendor) is notified
- Maintain ESD control
- Adhere to all quality assurance procedures
How to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer on the spot phone interviews.
If you are interested in this opportunity, call to speak directly with a Recruiter now - all we need is about 15 minutes.
- (512) 255-2525
- Ask to speak with one of our Recruiting Specialists
You don’t even have to worry about filling out an application – Receive instant feedback from your phone interview.
At Express, we ignite opportunity by giving you choices. We have a variety of career opportunities from over 100 employers in the Williamson County area and we will help you to find the perfect one as quickly as possible. We welcome anyone who seeks to build or continue their career. If you take the time to go the extra mile, try your best in all situation and believe honesty is the best policy – Call Express today to see how we can help you achieve your career goals!
Call (512) 255-2525
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
As a staffing leader in the Williamson County area for 15 years, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664