Located in Round Rock, TX
Salary: $12.00-$14.00/hour DOE
Now hiring! We are looking for Electronic Assemblers for an experienced electronics manufacturer in Leander, Texas.
This role is responsible for working on assemblies, from the simple to the complex. Applicants must have a good understanding of electrical wiring and an eye for detail. Read on to see what other skills and qualities make an outstanding applicant.
This company focuses on efficiency and service to deliver tough and tested products customers can rely on. They have a reputation for integrity and long-term relationships. If you’re ready to start your own relationship with this industry leader, apply now!
Work schedule: 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday, with overtime as production demands
Pay rate: $12.00-$14.00/hour, depending on experience
What we’re looking for:
- 2 years’ experience assembling and wiring electrical units is preferred
- Basic knowledge of assembly hand tools
- Self-motivated and requiring minimal supervision
- Ability to follow prints, drawings, and technical instructions
- High school diploma or GED
- Good judgment and problem solving
- Ability to work on a team to achieve goals
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Assemble raw materials to produce sub-assemblies or completed product
- Help meet production requirements
- Work overtime as production demands
How to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer on the spot phone interviews.
If you are interested in this opportunity, call to speak directly with a Recruiter now - all we need is about 15 minutes.
- (512) 255-2525
- Ask to speak to one of our Recruiting Specialist about this position
You don’t even have to worry about filling out an application – Receive instant feedback from your phone interview.
At Express, we ignite opportunity by giving you choices. We have a variety of career opportunities from over 100 employers in the Williamson County area and we will help you to find the perfect one as quickly as possible. We welcome anyone who seeks to build or continue their career. If you take the time to go the extra mile, try your best in all situation and believe honesty is the best policy – Call Express today to see how we can help you achieve your career goals!
Call (512) 255-2525
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
As a staffing leader in the Williamson County area for 15 years, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664