Accounts Payable Manager
Located in North Vancouver, BC
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000 (DOE)
We are seeking an Accounts Payable Manager to join an established, privately-owned dental supplies and equipment company in North Vancouver. The ideal candidate will have experience managing a small team of Accounts Payable professionals. The successful candidate is someone who will take ownership of customer vendor relations, accounts payable disbursement, process improvement and maintaining AP data quality. If you're looking to join a successful and continually growing company that is committed to excellence, then this is the position for you!
- Oversee the Accounts Payable team by recruiting, coaching and managing employees’ performance.
- Monitor and enforce internal controls, policies and procedures to improve efficiencies as well as to protect company assets.
- Prepares weekly, monthly and special reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Ensures that all required paperwork, records and documents are kept in accordance with company policies and are in compliance with legislation.
- Promotes and maintains a flexible, cooperative, team-oriented and customer focused attitude within and between departments.
- Ensures a safe work environment by understanding and following safety procedures.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- At least 5 years of experience in a management position in a high-volume accounts payable processing department.
- Experience with multi-province tax administration is an asset.
- Post-Secondary degree in Accounting, Finance, Management or related field.
- Extensive knowledge of accounting and management principles, accounts payable procedures including the ability to prepare and reconcile accounts.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of MXP and Access is an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce high quality work within tight deadlines.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary range: $60,000 - $70,000 (depending on experience)
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm (must be willing to work overtime during busy months).
- Full benefits package available immediately.
- Complimentary parking.
- Access to onsite gym facility.
To apply, please forward your resume to Jobs.VancouverDowntownBC@ExpressPros.com or call 604 638 6980 between Monday to Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00pm.
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you'll never pay a fee for our services and support. Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Labour, Industrial, Administrative, Commercial and Professional positions. In 2015 we put over 500,002 people to work across North America. Let us help you today; we would love to sit down with you to help you determine your next career opportunity!
Express Office: Vancouver (Downtown)
555 West Hastings
Vancouver, BC V6B 4N6