Located in Round Rock, TX
If you’re an efficient and detail-oriented individual, you may be the one we’re looking for! We’re hiring a Material Handler in Receiving for a global leader in IT manufacturing. This company builds products and fills orders around the world, and this job is essential in making that happen.
We’re looking for someone with experience using lifting equipment like forklift, pallet jack, and other material handling equipment. We need folks who are organized and on-time. Excellent benefits are offered by this 100% employee-owned company upon full hire. Get started and apply today!
Work schedule: 2:00 PM – 12:00 AM Monday through Friday, with weekends and overtime as production demands
Pay rate: $11.50/hour -$12.50/hour
There’s another way you can get paid – bring a buddy to apply with you and get a $50 referral bonus when they work 120 hours! That’s like three weeks on an 8-hour shift. Ask us for more information about our referral program.
- Receive, verify, and deliver incoming materials
- Stock material in warehouse and floor locations
- Fill material and supply requisitions
- Unload trucks manually and using a forklift, pallet jack, and other material handling devices
- Inventory management using a scanning system and database
What we’re looking for:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ previous warehouse experience
- Previous experience in a Receiving role
- Forklift certification, or willing to become forklift certified
- Familiarity with using major shipping provider systems
- Able to read and interpret written information and follow directions
- Able to manually lift and carry at up to 60 lbs.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
How to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer on the spot phone interviews.
If you are interested in this opportunity, call to speak directly with a Recruiter now - all we need is about 15 minutes.
- (512) 255-2525
- Ask to speak with one of our Recruiting Specialists about this position
You don’t even have to worry about filling out an application – Receive instant feedback from your phone interview.
At Express, we ignite opportunity by giving you choices. We have a variety of career opportunities from over 100 employers in the Williamson County area and we will help you to find the perfect one as quickly as possible. We welcome anyone who seeks to build or continue their career. If you take the time to go the extra mile, try your best in all situation and believe honesty is the best policy – Call Express today to see how we can help you achieve your career goals!
Call (512) 255-2525
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
As a staffing leader in the Williamson County area for 15 years, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664