Part Time Welder/Fabricator
Located in Round Rock, TX
Salary: $25.00-$30.00/hour, depending
A Williamson County company whose customer service is second to none is hiring a Welder Fabricator to join their team! This organization has a long history of high-quality workmanship and clear communication between team members and clients. Are you the right person to join them?
Since integrity is such a focus, applicants must be AWS D1.1 certified. A valid driver’s license and clean driving record is also required. Experience working with and around heavy equipment is a big plus, as operation will mainly take place in the field and onsite.
Work schedule: Applicants must be flexible to work between 25-40 hours per week as production demands
Pay rate: $25.00-$30.00/hour, depending on experience
What we’re looking for:
- AWS D1.1 certification
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean vehicle record.
- At least 5 years’ practical welding experience
- Mobile/field experience is a plus!
- Sense of craftsmanship and pride in work
- MSHA certified
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency with reading and interpreting prints and weld symbols
- Proficiency with MIG, TIG, Stick, Carbon Arc Gouging
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Effective communication skills
- Familiarity with industrial process and commercial operations
- Experience operating heavy equipment is preferred but not required
- CDL license is preferred but not required
- Ability to work irregular hours including occasional overnight
How to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer on the spot phone interviews.
If you are interested in this opportunity, call to speak directly with a Recruiter now - all we need is about 15 minutes.
- (512) 255-2525
- Ask to speak to one of our Recruiting Specialist about this position
You don’t even have to worry about filling out an application – Receive instant feedback from your phone interview.
At Express, we ignite opportunity by giving you choices. We have a variety of career opportunities from over 100 employers in the Williamson County area and we will help you to find the perfect one as quickly as possible. We welcome anyone who seeks to build or continue their career. If you take the time to go the extra mile, try your best in all situation and believe honesty is the best policy – Call Express today to see how we can help you achieve your career goals!
Call (512) 255-2525
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
As a staffing leader in the Williamson County area for 15 years, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664