Located in Round Rock, TX
Are you good with your hands and tools?
Do you take pride in your ability to keep things going?
You might be the one we’re looking for!
A world leader in semiconductor manufacturing is now hiring a Facilities Technician to repair and maintain their facility and equipment. We’re looking for a hardworking individual who can do it all, especially performing preventative maintenance to keep this global leader going.
Ideal candidates will have experience in one or more skilled trades, as well as experience repairing industrial manufacturing equipment. Candidates must be mechanically-minded and self-motivated. This is a night shift position. Individuals will train for 2-4 weeks on the day shift and then move to the regular night shift hours.
Are you up to the job? Take the next step and apply now!
Work schedule: 6:00 PM – 5:00 AM Tuesday through Friday
Pay rate: $17.00-$18.00/hour, depending on experience
What we’re looking for:
- 2-5 years’ experience in skilled trades such as electrical, plumbing, piping, carpentry, welding, painting, and/or maintenance
- Experience repairing or altering industrial manufacturing equipment
- Ability to read and follow instructions from equipment manuals, blueprints, schematics, as well as verbal and written instructions
- Ability to operate a forklift, chain hoist, and other rigging equipment
- Ability to use computer software such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Ability to follow through and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Preventative maintenance is a key job function
- Work closely with manufacturing personnel to ensure properly functioning manufacturing equipment and building systems
- Periodically inspect the premises to determine necessary repair work
- Troubleshoot and repair manufacturing equipment
- Maintain building plumbing and fixtures, process piping, electrical systems, and distribution equipment
- Maintain CDA compressors, HVAC equipment and systems, furniture, fixtures
- Maintain and repair the facility’s structure, equipment, and grounds
How to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer on the spot phone interviews.
If you are interested in this opportunity, call to speak directly with a Recruiter now - all we need is about 15 minutes.
- (512) 255-2525
- Ask for Brianna, Employment Specialist
You don’t even have to worry about filling out an application – Receive instant feedback from your phone interview.
At Express, we ignite opportunity by giving you choices. We have a variety of career opportunities from over 100 employers in the Williamson County area and we will help you to find the perfect one as quickly as possible. We welcome anyone who seeks to build or continue their career. If you take the time to go the extra mile, try your best in all situation and believe honesty is the best policy – Call Express today to see how we can help you achieve your career goals!
Call (512) 255-2525
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
As a staffing leader in the Williamson County area for 15 years, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664