Located in Round Rock, TX
Salary: $15.00/hour - $18.00/hour
The locally-run branch of a major building materials supplier is hiring Equipment Operators to start ASAP!
Now hiring individuals to operate a variety of heavy equipment for groundwork and construction. Applicants should have some experience with or the ability to learn operating equipment like asphalt rollers, concrete grinders, backhoes, bobcats, and bulldozers. Situational awareness and adherence to safety standards are essential.
This company manufactures and provides a variety of construction products and services. They have been a major part of Texas’s incredible development for over a century. With facilities and divisions all over the state, they still haven’t lost the personal touch of their roots.
If you’re looking for the feel of a small business with the resources of a major corporation, apply today!
Work schedule: 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Monday through Saturday
Pay rate: $15.00-$18.00/hour, depending on experience
What we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years’ related experience in machine operating, warehouse, construction, or general labor
- Familiarity with operating heavy and complex equipment
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and tools involved in construction
- Knowledge of hazards and safety precautions common to heavy equipment operations and construction sites
- Ability to operate equipment safely and efficiently under a variety of working conditions
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to do basic math and read blueprints or other project documents
- Ability to effectively communicate with team members and supervisors
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) is preferred
- Must have strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures
- Current valid driver’s license
- Operate heavy equipment safely and efficiently
- Follow all company policies and OSHA/MSHA regulations for safe working procedures and environment
- Maintain a good working relationship with Foreman and other supervisory staff and report any problems in a timely manner
- Follow direction of Foreman as to daily tasks and expectations for each specific project or jobsite
- Perform minor servicing and maintenance of equipment
- Regular and dependable attendance is required
How to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer on the spot phone interviews.
If you are interested in this opportunity, call to speak directly with a Recruiter now - all we need is about 15 minutes.
- (512) 255-2525
- Ask to speak to one of our Recruiting Specialist about this position
You don’t even have to worry about filling out an application – Receive instant feedback from your phone interview.
At Express, we ignite opportunity by giving you choices. We have a variety of career opportunities from over 100 employers in the Williamson County area and we will help you to find the perfect one as quickly as possible. We welcome anyone who seeks to build or continue their career. If you take the time to go the extra mile, try your best in all situation and believe honesty is the best policy – Call Express today to see how we can help you achieve your career goals!
Call (512) 255-2525
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
As a staffing leader in the Williamson County area for 15 years, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664