Located in Round Rock, TX
Salary: $12.00-$14.00/hour DOE
Do you have manufacturing experience and a sharp set of eyes? We’re hiring Manufacturing Assemblers on all shifts for a well-established manufacturer in Georgetown. You’ll be responsible for operating one or more molding machines or auxiliary machines. Outstanding applicants will be able to manage multiple parts of production at once and have excellent communication skills.
Assignments will be given based on skill level, with more difficult and intricate assignments given over time. If you have manufacturing experience and are looking for a new job at a premier manufacturing and distributing facility, apply today!
Work schedules: All Shifts currently available
1st – 6:30am – 3:00pm, Monday through Friday
2nd – 3:00 PM – 10:45 PM, Monday through Friday
3rd - 10:45 PM – 7:00 AM, Monday through Friday
- Weekends as needed for all shifts
Pay rate: $13.00/hour - $14.00/hour
What we’re looking for:
- At least 6 months experience in manufacturing environment – students with CTE course experience are encouraged to apply!
- Must be able follow directions and pick up new processes quickly
- Must be able to recognize defects and deviations in product
- Continuously check parts being made against a control sample
- Complete relevant paperwork regarding defects
- Complete detailed documentation for scrap and good parts
- Communicate with team members and other floor employees to ensure safety and keep pace with production
- Keep work areas clean, during and at end of shift
How to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer on the spot phone interviews.
If you are interested in this opportunity, call to speak directly with a Recruiter now - all we need is about 15 minutes.
- (512) 255-2525
- Ask for Brianna, Employment Specialist
You don’t even have to worry about filling out an application – Receive instant feedback from your phone interview.
At Express, we ignite opportunity by giving you choices. We have a variety of career opportunities from over 100 employers in the Williamson County area and we will help you to find the perfect one as quickly as possible. We welcome anyone who seeks to build or continue their career. If you take the time to go the extra mile, try your best in all situation and believe honesty is the best policy – Call Express today to see how we can help you achieve your career goals!
Call (512) 255-2525
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664