Quality Control Associate - Semiconductor
Located in Round Rock, TX
Salary: $14.50 -$15.00/hour
How does a three or four-day work week sound to you? How about if it’s for a world leader in a major industry, providing parts for just about every modern electronic device in the world? And if it’s a long-term opportunity with a leading provider of environmentally friendly technology? Ready to apply??
We’re hiring Quality Technicians for a global leader in the semiconductor industry located in Round Rock. Semiconductors are found in nearly every piece of modern electronics, which is why we need YOU to ensure their quality! This position is in a cleanroom environment, so individuals with cleanroom experience are encouraged to apply. Applicants should also have manual dexterity and excellent attention to detail.
If you have Quality Assurance experience and are ready to get started with this outstanding global company, apply now!
Work schedule: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM, Sunday through Tuesday and every other Wednesday
Pay rate: $14.50/hour -$15.00/hour
There’s another way you can get paid – bring a buddy to apply with you and get a $50 referral bonus when they work 120 hours! That’s like three weeks on an 8-hour shift. Ask us for more information about our referral program.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 2-4 years manufacturing experience in a semiconductor environment
- Comprehension and understanding of MSDS training material
- Ability to stand for 8-12 hour shifts, occasional lifting of up to 50lbs.
- Basic computer skills
- Good verbal and written communication
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Assure product quality as it relates to final inspection
- Conduct daily equipment check lists and sign-offs
- Verify part cosmetic quality, incoming/outgoing part quantity, confirmation of part and serial number identification, and generation of rejection report
- Improve quality and productivity to prevent accidents as well as suggest and implement process improvements
How to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer on the spot phone interviews.
If you are interested in this opportunity, call to speak directly with a Recruiter now - all we need is about 15 minutes.
- (512) 255-2525
- Ask to speak with one of our Recruiting Specialists about this position
You don’t even have to worry about filling out an application – Receive instant feedback from your phone interview.
At Express, we ignite opportunity by giving you choices. We have a variety of career opportunities from over 100 employers in the Williamson County area and we will help you to find the perfect one as quickly as possible. We welcome anyone who seeks to build or continue their career. If you take the time to go the extra mile, try your best in all situation and believe honesty is the best policy – Call Express today to see how we can help you achieve your career goals!
Call (512) 255-2525
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
As a staffing leader in the Williamson County area for 15 years, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664