Located in Round Rock, TX
Do you have a big heart and a love of helping others? This may be the job for you! A local nonprofit is hiring a Customer Service representative to coordinate with the donors, volunteers, and recipients that keep them going.
We’re looking for an organized individual to step into this role. Major responsibilities include organizing donation pickups and screening donations for usability. Some experience in a supervisory role is a plus. You’ll also need to be able to do some lifting, as you’ll be helping to load and transport donations. This position is based in Georgetown but may pick up at locations throughout Williamson County.
Sound like the job for you? Apply now or come visit us today!
Work schedule: 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM, Tuesday through Saturday
Pay rate: $12.50-$13.00/hour, depending on experience
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a customer service, retail, or administrative role
- Previous experience volunteering or working for nonprofits is a plus!
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Highly organized and efficient
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- High school degree or equivalent
- Implement daily operations and customer service procedures
- Instruct and supervise volunteers to meet daily goals
- Schedule and organize donation pickups
- Screen for product usability
- Load and unload all materials as necessary
- Maintain effective working relationships with staff, volunteers, partner families, and general public
- Aid customers in finding desired goods
- Price incoming donations and stock merchandise
How to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer phone interviews. Call today to ask about a phone interview.
You don’t even have to worry about filling out an application – Receive instant feedback from your phone interview.
At Express, we ignite opportunity by giving you choices. We have a variety of career opportunities from over 100 employers in the Williamson County area and we will help you to find the perfect one as quickly as possible. We welcome anyone who seeks to build or continue their career. If you take the time to go the extra mile, try your best in all situation and believe honesty is the best policy – Call Express today to see how we can help you achieve your career goals!
Call (512) 255-2525
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
As a staffing leader in the Williamson County area for 15 years, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664