Trial Paralegal - Direct Hire
Located in Rochester Hills, MI
Nationally recognized boutique litigation firm in Troy is seeking to fill the role of a Trial Paralegal. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working, self-starting, team-oriented, collaborative, and responsible individual with previous trial support experience. This candidate will be someone who takes pride in always producing top-quality work, but also likes to have fun with coworkers in a collegial environment. If you desire to work in a relaxed, team-based office culture that provides professional development support, a commitment to work-life balance, and great benefits, we want to talk to you!
The Trial Paralegal position requires someone who has a proactive approach to handling cases and can work independently, with excellent attention to detail. The person in this position will work on personal injury, insurance, commercial litigation, and construction matters. Responsibilities will include, among other things:
- Document review, analysis, and management.
- Assisting in preparing offensive discovery and responses to discovery requests.
- Preparation of subpoenas.
- Assisting in investigation of case background facts.
- Coordinating document productions.
- Preparing privilege logs.
- Preparing and managing exhibits for depositions, briefs, hearings, mock trials, and trials.
- Attendance at evidentiary hearings, mock trials, and trials to assist with exhibits and trial software.
- Experience in reviewing and summarizing medical records and with auto no-fault is preferred, but not required.
Hours: 8:30am - 5pm
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
How to Apply:
- Respond to this ad
- Send your resume to email@example.com
Express Office: Rochester Hills
811 E South Boulevard
Rochester Hills, MI 48307