Located in North York, ON
Our client, a leading manufacturer of architectural millwork, store fixtures and solid surface in North York, is currently looking for a full time Millwork Detailer to join their team.
Summary of position
- Under the supervision of the Production Manager the candidate is responsible to create CNC programs as well as shop and design drawings as needed to support Production. Applicant must be able to detail and engineer projects meeting designers and architects requirements.
- Applicant must have good English communication skills
- Interpret Architectural drawings and create CNC programs
- Create Shop drawings
- Work with production to complete projects
- Must meet scheduled deadlines
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Support production floor testing to ensure integrity of production
- Experience with millwork ( 2 to 3 years)
- Experience with store fixtures
- Familiar with cabinet fabrication techniques
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate (in writing, verbal, and schematic)
- CAM Software (AlhaCam, Mastercam)
- Cabinet fabrication Software(Cabinet Vision preferred)
- Ability to interpret technical drawings correctly
- Willingness to learn
Experience in millwork and store fixture industry is strongly preferred.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
This is a direct hire for long term, full time employment with a growing company. Excellent prospects for career advancement in the future. Company is located in North Toronto and it is TTC accessible.
This is an immediate opening so if you meet the qualifications and are interested, please email an MS Word copy of your resume and put the Job Title in the email subject line.
We appreciate and thank all applicants, however we will only contact those qualified for the position for an interview
Express Office: Toronto (North)
1110 Finch Avenue West
Toronto, ON M3J 2T2