Executive Assistant to the Chief Administrative Officer
Located in Utica, NY
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 DOE
Position Summary: The objective of the Executive Assistant is to provide administrative and project support to the Executive Team using a high degree of independent judgment, discretion and confidentiality in handling day to day activities.
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Executive Management Team and/or other assigned leadership staff
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including but not limited to drafting letters, memos, reports and other documents as needed
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of Executive staff, reviews contents, determines importance and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate individual(s).
- Maintains accurate records, manages calendars and appointments, order supplies as needed, etc.
- Additional tasks may include that of a non-repetitive nature and require extensive knowledge of company procedures and practices
- Required to attend annual training as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to function well in a high-paced work environment
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software as needed
- Collaborative spirit and willingness to be a team contributor
Required Education and Experience:
- 3 + years of related experience preferred
- Associates degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
- Knowledge and experience working with MS Office Suite, with demonstrated proficiency in Excel and Outlook
Please submit your resume to this posting. You can also visit us online at www.expressmohawkvalley.com to complete our application or contact our office at 315-790-5723 with any questions. Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Express Office: Utica/Rome
The Landmarc Building
118 Columbia Street, Suite 103
Utica, NY 13502