CK- Food Service Worker Educational setting FTLT $15.00 BG required
Located in Crookston, MN
Food Service Worker, Crookston
General job description:
We’re seeking candidates to fill multiple Food Service positions in a cafeteria setting. This is a full-time position at 40 hours for a period of about 10 months. The candidate will be required to work some evenings weekend with days off in the middle of the week. This role works with the head Chef and supervisors. Duties include: Setting up/serving/cleaning of food, line server, prepare simple recipes and items on the grill, assist cook and serve food, kitchen helper, put away food and supplies, and maintain clean & sanitary conditions Maintain high standards of sanitation and safety. Must be able to support several tasks at once. For more information, please call 218-470-0135.
- Food preparation and serving.
- Stock supplies.
- Prep food.
- Pay rate of $15.00/hr.
- 40 hours per week.
- Clean cooking environment.
- 10-month position.
- Six months of experience, preferred, in a school setting or other educational or quantity food production.
- Ability to perform recipe conversion calculations.
- Pass an employee health screening and functional assessment.
- Candidates must be able to safely lift up to 50lbs.
- Strong understanding of the English language read, write, interpretation.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Background check required.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Holiday and vacation pay.
- Medical benefits.
Express Office: Grand Forks
3590 South 42nd Street
Grand Forks, ND 58201