CK- Cook Hi volume Educational setting FTLT $16.16 BG required
Located in Crookston, MN
General job description:
We’re seeking candidates to fill multiple cook positions in a cafeteria setting. This is a full-time position at 40 hours for a period of about 10 months. The candidate will be required to work some evenings weekend with days off in the middle of the week. This role works with the head Chef and supervisors. Duties include: Preparation and serving meals according to established methods and procedures; Maintain high standards of food preparation and service with an emphasis on menu appeal and maximum nutritional value; Maintain high standards of sanitation and safety. Must be able to support several tasks at once. For more information, please call 218-470-0135.
- Prepare meals for patients and staff.
- Cook on grill, flat top, fryer etc.
- Cook hamburgers, omelets and other foods as ordered.
- Read tickets.
- Pay rate of $16.22/hr.
- 40 hours per week.
- Clean cooking environment.
- 10-month position.
- Two years’ experience, preferred, in a school setting or other educational or quantity food production.
- Ability to perform recipe conversion calculations.
- Pass an employee health screening and functional assessment.
- Candidates must be able to safely lift up to 50lbs.
- Strong understanding of the English language read, write, interpretation.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Background check required.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Holiday and vacation pay.
- Medical benefits.
Express Office: Grand Forks
3590 South 42nd Street
Grand Forks, ND 58201