Export Compliance Specialist
Located in Plainfield, IN
- Responsible for the accuracy of all shipping documentation relating to all export shipment activities.
- Documentation relating to all export shipment activities.
- Support all functions relating to international export shipments.
- Creating commercial invoices and filling automated export system fillings for all international shipments.
- Maintain records of international shipments in accordance with US federal export regulations.
- Serve as single point of coordination between customers, US customs and border protection and other government agencies to ensure service commitments are achieved and maintained.
- Monitor shipment status – daily monitoring reports, ensure all measurement standards are met and report non-conformances to the distribution and logistics team.
- Participate in regular review of harmonized tariff schedule of the US classification maintenance.
- Performs internal audits of automated processes to ensure compliance with the EAT.
- Coordinate with other departments to resolve issues on any export/import shipments.
Location: Plainfield, IN.
Position Type: Evaluation hire.
Schedule: 9:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 years of export compliance, AES filings, country of origin documentation
- Minimum 2 years of traffic management experience
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you will never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you're looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Industrial, and Professional positions. Let us help you today! For more information, please visit our website www.Expressindywest.com
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates
- Referral Bonus – Win up to $1000 each month!
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plan
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday/Vacation Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability For a complete listing of all open positions, visit Our Jobs page.
How to apply:
Email your resume to Gretchen.Cardwell-Lewis@expresspros.com
Express Office: Indianapolis (West)
6233 Corporate Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46278