Construction Carpenter Helper
Located in Burnaby, BC
We are hiring Construction Carpenter Helpers for one of our very reputed Construction clients.
Someone who is comfortable working in construction and making the hands dirty and has experience in the trades (Carpentry) and has a great attitude. The ideal candidate will have their own transportation. The client is looking for candidates ready to work consistently every day.
If this sounds like a good fit, please apply with a resume.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Operate hand and power tools
- Basic rough Carpentry
- Assisting Carpenters
- Able to read a tape measure
- Can operate an Impact Drill
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 2 years of experience in the Construction industry as a Skilled Labourer or a Carpenter Helper
- Solid concrete formwork Carpentry
- Capable of climbing ladders (with protection) and be able to lift 50 pounds
- Valid Comprehensive Fall Protection is an asset
- Additional skills including blueprint reading and layout skills are considered as an asset
- 4% Vacation Pay
- The site is Transit accessible
- Good candidates will be hired for full-time roles
- We also pay for Employer Health Tax (MSP)
Express Office: Burnaby
Burnaby, BC V5H 4C2