Located in Grand Forks, ND
Responsible for compiling, analyzing, monitoring and accurately presenting financial data for projects they have been assigned. Responsibilities include effectively communicating with the Project Managers (PMs) and Senior Executives regarding AlA billings, change orders and other contract modifications, approvals, and any additional services-related to billing and project expenditures.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting required
- 3-5 years of experience in a construction accounting role
- High proficiency in Excel, viewpoint Spectrum experience a plus
- Process full-cycle project accounts payable
- Prepare AP reports for approval
- Create purchase orders and sales orders in order to properly track the billing and payment cycle for each project
Please contact Joan Bengs at Express Employment Professionals (701)402-3784 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Express Office: Grand Forks
3590 South 42nd Street
Grand Forks, ND 58201