Bilingual Customer Support
Located in Farmington Hills, MI
Express Employment Professionals is looking for experienced Bilingual Customer Support candidates for our client in Farmington Hills, MI!
Candidates with a minimum of one year in call center or document processing environment or experience in the financial industry is a plus!
This is a rapidly growing company that offers programs such as credit monitoring and rebuilding, identity theft protection and lifelong financial planning/education.
Bilingual Customer Support Responsibilities and Duties:
- Bilingual Customer Support: Managing inbound phone calls, reviewing program details and troubleshooting. Handling confidential information, comparing documents with great attention to detail, requesting additional information if needed, and reviewing credit reports.
Bilingual Customer Support Qualifications and Skills:
- Solid work durations (at least a year with the same company at prior positions)
- Call center, customer support, payment processing and/or data entry and document processing experience in previous job duties
- Experience in financial settings, such as mortgage/insurance companies, student loan offices, or commercial banks are a PLUS!
- Able to speak Spanish.
- Attention to detail!
Bilingual Customer Support Benefits:
- This is a full time and long-term position in a traditional office setting.
- Weekly pay and the option for health insurance immediately - including dental and vision!
- Direct Hire option available after evaluation period - pay increases available when hired in!
- Monday through Friday schedule with optional overtime
Job Type: Full-time Salary: $15 /hour
Express Office: Farmington Hills
37457 Schoolcraft Road
Livonia, MI 48150