Located in San Rafael, CA
SAN RAFAEL, CA
- Temporary Position – 4 months +
Great opportunity to join a Financial Consultant team!
The Account Administrator will serve a key role in the team operations. This will encompass responsibilities which include processing incoming work from clients on existing accounts/new accounts and communicating externally to resolve pending “Not in Good Order” (NIGO) items.
- Full time position
- Business casual environment
- Great Location: Easy access from the freeway and SMART train
- Excellent benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Generous employer HSA Contribution and PTO.
- Fun place to work
- Free lunch served daily
- Regular employee events
- Highly-subsidized gym membership.
What You Will Do:
- Efficiently process client-directed requests on accounts while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Effectively work cross-functionally with peers, team and external groups
- Ability to process a variety of request types, each with a unique work-flow
- Adapt quickly to changes in workflow and priorities embracing a dynamic environment
- Provide timely, complete, knowledgeable and responsive communications regarding requests that are “Not in Good Order” (NIGO)
- Outbound calling to resolve pending requests or inquiries
What We Look For:
- Financial Services/Investment Industry experience preferred
- College degree in Business, Finance, or other applicable filed preferred
- Proficient in MS Office - Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Client first attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and oral, at all levels inside and outside of the organization
- Great interpersonal skills
- Desire to work collaboratively within a tight-knit team
- Capacity to multitask and handle heavy time-sensitive workflow
- Analytical/problem solving skills
- Desire to learn new software systems
- Unwavering organizational skills and attention to detail
Experience with the Softwares below is a plus:
- com/Salesforce experience
- Folio Institutional
- Series 65/66
Interested in this job opportunity?
For immediate consideration, please call (415)472-5400 or email your resume to Camilla.Nova@ExpressPros.com (please add “Busser” to the subject line of your email).
Express can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support! Contact us today!
Express Office: San Rafael
38 Mitchell Boulevard
San Rafael, CA 94903