Located in San Rafael, CA
Salary: $45,000 - $55,000/year
SAN RAFAEL, CA
$45,000 - $55,000/year
Great opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, fast paced designer and wholesaler of fashionable home décor & gift products. Our client is a nationally recognized fashion leader that designs, globally manufactures and distributes picture frames, photo albums, & mirrors.
Our client is looking for a retail-savvy sales administrator to support their targeted expansion. They are fast-paced and nimble, with an entrepreneurial environment and significant career development opportunities.
- Full time position
- Business casual environment
- Growth Opportunities
- Great Location: Easy access from the freeway and SMART train
- Health Savings card
- Paid Holidays
- PTO Benefits: 3 weeks of paid time off
- Retirement plan - company-matched Simple IRA
What You Will Do:
The Sales Administrator is a hands-on position working directly with our Sales Managers in both administrative and customer service functions. This multi-faceted opportunity requires superior communication and organizational skills, a speed to market mentality, extreme accuracy and diligent follow through. A passion and knowledge for retail is a plus!
- Account Support: Create, analyze and manage project timelines, deadlines and priorities.
- Quarterly gathering of retail market data at store level.
- Organize, Plan, prep and coordinate sales meetings: sales materials, sample prep, photography, and sample shipment.
- Track and record customer communication and generate customer required documentation.
- Responsible for all sales department organization and filing
- Weekly follow-up with Sales Team, coordinate regular meetings between Sales and other internal departments.
- Track and drive project timelines deliverables with other departments i.e. samples, sales materials, costing and other required customer documentation.
- Work with Sales team and Product Development to build sales proposals to meet customer timelines.
- Organization and data gathering using EXCEL spreadsheets and pivot tables.
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint and WORD
- Accurate and detailed data entry and proofing to support Sales documentation.
What We Look For:
- 2+ years of experience is required in retail services, client relations, customer service, and account management
- Must have a background in sales admin, analytics or customer service for a consumer product company
- High-energy, very detail-oriented with great follow-through skills
- Exceptional organization and communication skills; deadline-driven a must
- Team player and ability to adapt to changing retail priorities with professionalism
Interested in this job opportunity?
For immediate consideration, please call (415)472-5400 or email your resume to Camilla.Nova@ExpressPros.com (please add “Sales Administrator” to the subject line of your email).
Express Office: San Rafael
38 Mitchell Boulevard
San Rafael, CA 94903