Express is a growing Staffing Company that is seeking a creative Staffing Consultant/Recruiter to expand our brand and help job seekers find their perfect match in their career.
Benefits and Perks of Working with Express:
- Base salary plus uncapped commission opportunity
- Gym Membership Reimbursement (wellness program)
- Medical, Dental, & 401(k)
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Local Hiking Club
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Community Service Involvement
- Access to our World Renowned Training Program- Business,Leadership and Sales training
- Being part of an award winning, success driven team that is career growth minded.
Main features of this position:
- Heavy Customer Service
- Interviewing/Screening Candidates
- Following up with Local companies via phone/email
As a Staffing Consultant, you will learn about local businesses and their hiring needs,help companies understand how we can help them in the areas of employment, leadership, and human resources, and assist job seekers with finding employment.This role will manage new applicant flow, interview applicants and place them into new jobs!
Job Responsibilities include:
- Interview Candidates
- Customer Service with job seekers and companies
- Coordinate Interviews and Screening packages
- Conduct screening process on job seekers
- Use phone, e-mail, social media and direct mail to brand our company
- Effectively work with and communicate with the recruiting team.
Do you have the following requirements/experience?
- Outgoing, friendly, and professional attitude
- Customer service or sales experience required
- Bilingual in English/Spanish Preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office- typing and data entry ability
- Ability to talk on the phone and call internal and external customers
- Reliable Transportation
- Team player who will also be an individual contributor
- Ability to adapt to change and growth
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Hours: 8AM-5PM; Monday-Friday
Offered:Competitive Salary, Medical Benefits, 401K with matching, other perks!!
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time