Warehouse Associate Shipper Receiver
Located in Burnaby, BC
We are hiring a FULL-TIME Warehouse Associate Shipper and Receiver with Forklift ticket 1,2 and 3 who is willing to work in Vancouver, BC and can start ASAP.
1. Shipping and Receiving to load off of trucks and prepare to load and shipping product out
4. Maintain a clean, safe and efficient work area at all times.
5. Picking orders from inventory against order sheets
6. Act as an active back up to other warehouse personnel, when needed.
7. Assist warehouse Supervisor as he directed
8. Drive forklift ( counterbalance, reach trucks, motorized pallet walkies)
9. Other duties as assigned by your Supervisor
10. Order picking experience is an asset but not required
11. Previous experience working in a cold storage food distribution warehouse is an asset
1. Forklift ticket 1,2, and 3 (reach, counterbalance, pallet walkie)
2. Punctual and can work every day Monday to Friday
3. Able to work in a fast-paced environment
4. Able to lift up to 50 pounds
5. Have your own vehicle
Job: Full-Time (40 hours per week) Monday to Friday
Express Office: Burnaby
Burnaby, BC V5H 4C2