Located in Chanhassen, MN
Currently seeking a Shipping and Receiving Clerk for one of our clients in Chanhassen, MN. The ideal candidate will hold a High School Diploma or GED, be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook) and possess experience in distribution and inventory transactions.
Responsibilities of the Shipping and Receiving Clerk
- Inspect product before shipping
- Lift heavy product throughout day - motors etc.
- Arrange pickup of product for correct carrier
- Assist in receiving product
- Check for defects and enter product information into computer
- May use forklift periodically
- Follow all safety procedures and regulations
Requirements of the Shipping and Receiving Clerk
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in distribution and inventory transactions
- Forklift experience preferred
- Previous experience/certifications in material handling equipment
- Ability to read and write English fluently
- High attention to detail and organization skills
This is a physical job - day shift M-F position pay range of $-17.00/hr DOE. If you are interested apply to www.expresschan.com
Express Employment Professionals provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
- Medical benefits
- Safety incentives
Express Office: Chanhassen
2679 West 78th Street
Chanhassen, MN 55317