Located in Tyler, TX
***Local company looking for a contract worker for the month of October to perform electrical maintenance***
- Comprehend reading and drawing prints, specifications and schematics.
- Measure, cut, bend, thread, assemble and install electrical conduit/Raceway using measuring devices, hand tools, threaders and hand or mechanical benders.
- Understand and instruct assigned helpers in the safe operation of tools, use of equipment, electrical principles and applicable codes.
- Utilize all power tools, saws, threaders, knockout punches, wire tuggers and hydraulic benders.
- Dig trenches - either by use of hand tools or power equipment.
- Operate all equipment including trenchers, back hoe and lift trucks in a safe manner.
- Perform other project-related duties and assignments as instructed by supervisor.
- Comprehend and practice safe work procedures as outlined in the company handbook, Haz-Com policy, and Lockout/Tagout policy.
- Operate two-handed tools/equipment, cable cutters, hammer drills, compression tools and jack hammers.
- Operate company vehicles with both manual and automatic transmission.
- Read ad interpret maps, instructional manual, work site directions and written instructions.
- Operate and work from mechanical personnel lifts, both electric and gasoline powered.
- Work energized circuits and equipment with company management approval as outlined with the company's safety policy.
- Install wiring and make branch wire terminations in junction boxes and panel boards.
- Install wiring and make feeder wire terminations in junction boxes and switch boards.
- Personal weight and tools cannot exceed weight limit of ladders (Class 1 - 250lbs., Class 2 - 300lbs.).
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, crawl, climb, kneel, balance, push, pull and reach over head.
- Lift 50 pounds 20 times a day.
- Constant movement.
- Over 75 miles from home per diem
- If you pay hotel $75 - if they double occupancy they pay $30
***If interested, email email@example.com or call (903)592-9999 for further details!***
Express Office: Tyler
5609 Donnybrook Avenue
Tyler, TX 75703