Located in Toronto, ON
Warehouse Manager (Salary: $50 – 60K/year)
Our client, a rapidly expanding manufacturing company, is looking for a Warehouse Manager to add to their growing team.
Benefits to You:
- Salary of $50 – 60K/year depending on experience
- Full benefits after 3 months’ probation
- 3 weeks’ vacation to start
- 10% bonus per year
- Day shift, Mon to Fri work week
- Excellent opportunities for career development and growth
- Well-honed warehouse and logistics experience with a relevant post-secondary education preferred along with evidence of continued learning, ideally, with certifications such as APICS, CITT, CCLP or P.Log.
- 10+ Years Warehouse experience in a supervisory / management position.
- Experienced supervising 6 or more people
- Experienced working in a faced pace, hi-pressure environment
- Able to pivot
- Solid understanding and knowledge of distribution center work-flow processes.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a team with strong attention to detail and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to perform physical work in a warehouse environment including lifting (up to 25 kilograms).
- Regular day shift with some weekends and evenings required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of all Staff, including hiring, development and performance management in each department.
- Scheduling of Staff to meet all Operational requirements
- Training new Staff in key areas
- Implementing and maintaining Key Performance Indicators in each department and for each customer
- Control of outbound shipping with a focus on quality and accuracy
- Completion of audits on outbound orders
- Purchasing of all Warehouse related supplies including packaging and boxes.
- Ensures all Health and Safety policies are adhered to in accordance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act including Co-Chair of the JHSC and all related tasks.
This is an excellent full-time work opportunity with a well – established company located in North York. Work hours are from 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday with occasional evening and weekend work.
Pay is $50k - $60k per year depending on experience.
This is a permanent placement position with our client company. The successful candidate will be placed on the client company payroll immediately. Express Employment Professionals has been asked to conduct a Candidate Search for our client and will not be payrolling the successful candidate.
Express Office: Toronto (North)
1110 Finch Avenue West
Toronto, ON M3J 2T2