Express Employment Professionals is currently seeking an Heavy Equipment Mechanic for a local company.
- Inspect and check out industrial rental equipment.
- Troubleshoot broken rental equipment.
- Repair equipment as needed, hydraulic systems
- Maintenance of 30+ different types of rental industrial equipment: Air compressors and air tools. Excavation equipment. Backhoes. Bobcats. Compaction equipment. Concrete equipment. Cranes. Electric tools. Forklifts. Scissor lifts. Generators. Heaters. Fans. Material lifts. Hoists. Jacks. Pipe tools and accessories. Pumps. Temporary lighting.
Monday-Friday: 7:00am-5:00pm Schedule could vary between these hours.
5-10 years of heavy equipment mechanic experience.
- Must have a professional appearance
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must have great communication skills both verbal and written
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have own hand tools
- Ability to work a 40+ hour work week.
- Must be reliable.
- Ability to advance.
- Excellent customer service skills are a must.
- We take walk in interviews Mon-Fri from 9am-2pm at 1208 Washington Way in Longview or Mon, Wed, & Fri at 115 Davidson Ave in Woodland.
- Complete the application on our website expresscowlitzcounty.com
- Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5pm).
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."