Located in London, ON
Collections Agents WANTED - full-time hours that based on performance will lead to a permanent positionin London, ON!
$16.00 per hours plus lucrative commission and bonus earning potential
The successful candidates in this role will be responsible for managing incoming, and outbound telephone calls that are shared among all staff in centre. Main goal is to negotiate repayment solutions with customers on their existing debt. Meet or exceed performance related targets.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Manage calls on an automated dialer
- Verify and update account information once contact has been made with the right person
- Utilize effective probing questions, objection handling,
- Remain current with regulatory updates and internal collection processes and practices
- Move accounts to appropriate location depending on outcome of call
- Provide excellent customer service
Job Requirements:Previous experience working in collections, call centre or sales roles would be an asset for this position.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to remain compliant
- Clean criminal background check required
- Ability to work between the hours of 9am-9pm, including weekends
Why Work for Express:
Express is a leading Staffing provider in the London and surrounding area who has been in business 40 years. The tenure of our internal staff is 10 years, so feel confident that we know what we are doing. Let us be your stepping stone to a new opportunity!
If this position doesn’t sound like the right one for you, no problem, we have lots, so be sure and connect with us to learn about what else is available or to share with us what specifically would interest you.
After We’ve Placed You in Your Dream Job, Remember to Keep in Touch!
To Apply:Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com wit the title "Collections Agent"
In Person:300 Dundas Street, 2nd Floor, Suite 200 (8 to 5 p.m. M-F)
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience
Express Office: London
300 Dundas Street
London, ON N6B 1T6