Truss Shop Manager-Grants Pass
Located in Grants Pass, OR
A locally Family Owned Roof Truss Building Company is searching for a Truss Shop Manager who has a minimum of three years Truss designing experience. The Truss Manager will perform tasks including designing, building, and management duties. This is a Full-Time position in an industrial environment that will include inside and outdoor duties.
• Truss Design
• Office and Manufacturing Management
• Materials Buyer
• Customer Service
• Occasional On-Site Visits to job sites
• Some Human Resource Tasks
• Three years Truss Design experience
• Human Resource knowledge
• Reading and Writing Blueprints
• Attention to detail
• Management and Supervisor Skills in a manufacturing environment
• Ability to identify potential problems with a rough sketch and visualize solutions
• Strong Communication and Leadership Skills
• Ability to safely lift 50 lbs independently and up to 100 lbs group lifting
• Ability to walk, stand, stoop, bend, and squat for shift duration
Monday - Friday, 7am-5pm
Apply online or at our office:
Express can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Three Ways To Apply:
- Resumes may be emailed to jobs.expresspros.com
- Call our office 541-471-0113
- Visit our office 219 NW E St. Grants Pass, OR 97526
Benefits of working with Express:
- Sick Pay
- Medical benefits
- Safety incentives
- Referral bonuses
- Scholarship opportunities
Express works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career. Whether you are ready for a full-time position, looking for part-time work, or want a more flexible schedule, Express has a wide range of jobs available including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
- Professional positions
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, state/province and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.
Express Office: Medford
3523 Arrowhead Drive
Medford, OR 97504