Temporary Data Entry Specialist - Insurance Verification
Located in Greenwood, IN
Job Summary/Company Information:
- Greenwood Medical partner
- Administrative office setting
- Research and verification of insurance for approval
- Communicate with patients/insurance companies
- 2 week project - 9/18/19-10/7/19
- Business casual dress
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7am-4pm or 8am-5pm
- Must have Insurance verification experience
- Accurate data entry
- Medical background a plus, but not required
How to apply: Email me your resume at Angie.Petrow@expresspros.com or call me at 317-300-9508 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143