Located in San Rafael, CA
SAN RAFAEL, CA
Do you have experience with property maintenance?
A 5 start resort is looking for a Maintenance Technician!!!
- Monday thru Friday: 7:45am to 4:15pm
- Full time position
- Weekly payment
- Holiday pay
- Medical benefits
- Safety incentives
- Referral bonus
- Great Location: Free Parking and easy access from the freeway
After hired by the client, you will be offered:
- Hiring Bonus: $1,000 after 6 months of successful employment.
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401k retirement savings plan with employer contribution.
- Employee Appreciation bonus.
- Paid Time Off, seven paid holidays, paid bereavement leave, jury duty leave, and more.
What You Will Do:
- Conducts daily inspections of building mechanical equipment for proper operation. Logs temperature and pressure, noting and reporting any deficiencies.
- Performs needed preventative maintenance (i.e. calibrations, adjustments) of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC & R) equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Performs preventative maintenance on Housekeeping Department vacuum cleaners.
- Maintains pool, spa and streams as required.
- Receives and fulfills work order requests from employees and residents, to include minor electrical, plumbing and light construction.
- Responds to all emergencies involving water damage, electrical failure and problems associated with the life safety systems.
- Adheres strictly to safety rules, regulations and safe work practices. Ensures proper level of cleanliness and orderliness.
- Periodically removes trash and recyclables for all buildings.
- Performs preventative maintenance and repairs to kitchen equipment.
What We Look For:
- Knowledge of HVAC and Refrigeration systems is a plus (but not necessary).
- Ability and knowledge to repair commercial kitchen equipment.
- Experience in repair and maintenance of building mechanical/electrical equipment.
- “On call” availability on nights, evenings, weekends and holidays on a rotating basis, and availability to respond to emergency needs.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and walk, stand, bend and stoop frequently.
- Ability to read, speak and understand English.
- Ability to drive electric carts.
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable record; ability to drive stick shift vehicle.
Interested in this opportunity?
Please call/text (415)472-5400 or email your resume to Camilla.Nova@ExpressPros.com
Express Office: San Rafael
38 Mitchell Boulevard
San Rafael, CA 94903