2nd Shift Shredding Operator
Located in St. croix Falls, WI
Position: 2nd Shift Shredding Machine Operator
Type: Full-time( 40 hours/week) plus OT as needed.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 3pm-Done
Location: Grantsburg, WI
General Summary: This position supports the Shred department to include, but not limited to selecting cheese for production, palletizing cheese, assisting with cleanliness and sanitation of the shred room, and recording all necessary information. Steady standing, lifting, and stretching is required. Must be able to work as part of a team in a changing work environment.
- Pull cheese from bins to be shredded.
- Stack full boxes of cheese on pallets.
- Open and discard rejected bags.
- Perform general housekeeping duties including sweeping cheese and trash removal.
- Fill out all necessary production reports.
- Follow all safety guidelines including the use of required person protective equipment to ensure health and safety of self and others.
- All other duties appropriate for the position.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, push/pull/stack up to 30 lbs
- stand on feet for an entire shift
- repetitive motion and frequent use of hands
- Occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Must have good verbal communication skills and legible handwriting
- Must be able to function in an active and demanding work environment
- Must be available to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Regular and dependable attendance is required.
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday ( 6 Days Observed)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
To Apply: Call or text "A158" to the St. Croix Falls Express office at 715-483-2541 or fill out an online application at ExpressPros.com/StCroixFallsWi
Express Office: Saint Croix Falls
125 North Washington
PO Box 868
Saint Croix Falls, WI 54024