2nd Shift Production Supervisor (CHEMICAL)
Located in Rock Hill, SC
Express Employment Professionals in Rock Hill, SC is looking to recruit an EXPERIENCED 2nd shift PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR for a growing chemical company in York County. This is a DIRECT HIRE position. Pay is 65K-70K; DOE.
Required Education and Experience:
1. Associate’s degree.
2. 3-5 years of experience in a chemical or allied industry production environment.
Preferred Education and Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree.
2. 5-8 years of experience in a production environment.
3. Previous chemical industry operations management experience.
Job duties include, but are NOT limited to the following:
1. Ensure effective employee relations. Provide employee coaching and development. Makes
employment decisions. Resolve employee issues through problem resolution.
2. Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas.
Work to continuously improve in all areas.
3. Ensure all employees are following the Company’s health and safety standards.
4. Manage departmental performance measures, including visual controls and provides regular
progress reports to manager.
5. Prepare and manage PAP’s, hot work permits, and line break permits.
6. Ensure accurate completion of all documentation such as daily reports, batch sheets, shift logs,
downtime reports, incident reports and labeling of finished products containers and packaged
7. Provide leadership.
8. Perform accident investigations.
9. Manage department priorities.
10.Track absenteeism and timekeeping.
Express Office: Rock Hill
2032-B Cherry Road, Love Plaza
Rock Hill, SC 29732