2nd Shift Material Handler
Located in Shelbyville, IN
Job Summary/Company Information:
- A company in the Shelbyville area is looking for additional material handling help!
- The 2nd Shift Material Handler will be responsible for a variety of duties including using forklifts and overhead cranes to receive inbound material and move steel materials.
- The Material Handler must be willing to assist in other areas including cleanup!
- This company is willing to train!
- 2nd shift is 2pm-10:30pm.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis is a must!
- Previous forklift and overhead crane experience is a plus, but it’s not required.
- The Material Handler must be able to stand for an entire shift as required.
- Must be detail oriented and safety-minded.
How to apply:
Call our Recruiting Center at 812-376-2425 to complete your application.
Please have work history available when you call.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Outside office hours – you can connect with us via:
Visit our office in person: 2451 W. Jonathan Moore Pike, Columbus, IN 47201
About 1/4 mile East of I-65 on SR 46 in Greystone Shoppes Plaza (between Subway and the Sprint store)
Serving the Columbus, Shelbyville, Edinburgh, Franklin, Seymour, North Vernon, and the surrounding counties, Express Employment Professionals is a full service staffing agency specializing in Industrial, Warehouse, Administrative, Skilled Manufacturing, Engineering, Accounting and Finance positions.
Express Office: Columbus
2451 West Jonathan Moore Pike
Columbus, IN 47201