Located in Toronto, ON
Our client, a well-established events rental company, is looking for a Warehouse Manager to add to their growing team.
BENEFITS TO YOU:
- $55 – 65K per year depending on experience
- $1,500 per year Health Spending Account
- 2 weeks vacation
- A friendly environment in a family-oriented company
- Free parking on the premises and TTC accessible
- Summer and winter company parties
- Free coffee and tea
- At least 4 years’ experience as a supervisor or manager in a warehouse
- Experience in an events equipment rental company is preferred
- Experience with inflatables, arcade machines and carnival games are an asset
- G Driver’s license with clean abstract is required
- Experience with stackers is an asset
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to details and organizational skills
- Excellent managerial skills and ability to delegate
- Ability to do heavy lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment
- Computer savvy
- Must pass vulnerable sector screening
- WHSA certificate
- Knowledge and/or experience in MTO/CVOR
- Ensure quality assurance and quality control in our warehouse
- Manage warehouse cleanliness
- Manage & organize an extensive inventory of 500+ amusement items
- Manage fleet of 5 trucks
- Supervise 5-10 part time staff members
- Train and on-board new staff
- Coordinate and organize all warehouse activities –receiving, inventory, storage and dispatch
- Drive 16 to 18 ft trucks to client locations on occasion/as needed
- Load and unload equipment and machines either by hand bombing or stacker
- Monitor incoming equipment and machines, keep stock of inventory and ensure everything is in good and working condition
- Documentation of equipment and machines and receiving logs
- Perform cycle counts and inventory
This is an excellent full-time work opportunity with a well – established company located in North York. Work hours are from 9am to 530pm, Monday to Friday with occasional weekend and OT.
We’re looking for a Warehouse Manager that leads by example and goes about their role with a solution-oriented attitude. While it’s important to always be professional, respectful and cordial to your peers, this is a managerial role where new and current staff will look to you for guidance and assistance. We’re looking for a team player with strong communication and organizational skills who is looking to better the organization and success of our warehouse and company!
Benefits to you:
This is a permanent placement position with our client company. The successful candidate will be placed on the client company payroll immediately. Express Employment Professionals has been asked to conduct a Candidate Search for our client and will not be payrolling the successful candidate.
We appreciate and thank all applicants; however, we will only contact those qualified for the position for an interview.
Express Office: Toronto (North)
1110 Finch Avenue West
Toronto, ON M3J 2T2