Shipper Receiver - Afternoon Shift
Located in North York, ON
One of our client, a leading grocery delivery service in Toronto is looking for a Shipper/Receiver to join their growing team.
Key Benefits to you?
- $16-17/hr depending on experience
- Long term, full time position
- Afternoon shift 1PM-9PM, Monday-Friday
- Competitive benefits package after 3 successful months
- Weekends and statutory holidays off
- Access to discounted prices of all our products
- Fantastic management and team
- Responsible for the physical aspect of the day-to-day running of the warehouse.
- Unload and check all receivables.
- Store, pick, and load products by hand or using equipment.
- Housekeeping (inside and outside), storage and rotation of stock, and storage of overstock in the warehouse.
- Bending, stooping, reaching, pushing, pulling, and lifting all describe actions that will be performed on a regular basis throughout a shift.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Order-picker, warehouse or general labour experience an asset
- General knowledge and skills specific to the handling of skidded materials, racking of skids, and the machinery used to carry out this function
- Forklift certification and any other workplace safety certifications an asset
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Able to work efficiently both independently as well as in a team setting
- An excellent command of written and oral English is required
- A “G” license with a current and clean abstract preferred
- Ability to carry fifty (50) pounds up and down at least one flight of stairs
This is an excellent job opportunity with a well- established company.
We appreciate and thank all applicants, however we will only contact those qualified for the position for an interview.
Express Office: Toronto (North)
1110 Finch Avenue West
Toronto, ON M3J 2T2