Located in Toronto, ON
Sanitation Supervisor – Rotating Shift, $54k - $58k/ year, Toronto
Our client, a leader in food manufacturing located in North York is looking to hire a Sanitation Supervisor.
Benefits to you:
- Long-term, full-time position
- $54-58K Salary depending on experience
- Benefits after 3 months
- 2 weeks vacation to start
- Monday to Friday, rotating shift
- Afternoon shift to start (3:00PM-11:00PM)
- TTC Accessible (Jane and Wilson)
- Ensure plant cleanliness and food safety by following the company policies and procedures
- Follow production schedules and estimate time requirement for completion of any job assignments
- Enforce and explain any company procedures and policies to workers in different departments
- Establish or adjust any work procedures in order to meet production schedules
- Ensure safety of all team members
- Direct food handles and production staff in sanitary and pest-control procedures
- Ensure that sanitation department equipment and systems are current and in proper functioning order
- Minimum of 2 years relevant supervisory and managerial experience – food industry experience is preferred
- Working knowledge of GMPs, HACCP, BRC, etc.
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Must be able to work rotating shifts
This is an immediate opening so if you meet the qualifications and are interested, please apply on this ad and someone will be in touch with you shortly.
We appreciate and thank all applicants, however we will only contact those qualified for the position for an interview.
Express Office: Toronto (North)
1110 Finch Avenue West
Toronto, ON M3J 2T2