Food Processor (Lampasas)
Located in Lampasas, TX
Salary: $14.65/ hr
Production Worker (Lampasas, TX)
Great opportunity to join a industry leader in Spanish Food Manufacturing Production in the Lampasas area.
Do you have the ability to work on your feet each day (8 - 10 hours) in a refrigerated work environment?
Responsibilities of the Food Production Worker:
- Performs a variety of routine tasks in food manufacturing including, but not limited to: inspecting, sorting, packaging and palletizing
- Must be able to pack at a specified sustained rate for the shift
- Cartons must be packed straight and neat. Product packed incorrectly will be considered unacceptable
- Conducts quick inspection of products before it leaves their assigned stage in the manufacturing process
- Will rotate positions every 30 minutes
- Keep a sanitary workstation
- Employee must be able to follow all GMP regulations
- Stock line with packaging materials as needed
- Relieve personnel as needed
Requirements of the Food Production Worker:
- Required to use proper lifting techniques.
- Must be able to tolerate a cold environment of 40 degrees or below.
- Must be able to lift, bend and reach in place.
- Must be able to count.
- Must have good hand and eye coordination
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
Compensation/Benefits for the Food Production Worker:
- Health Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Required overtime, and weekend hours
Pay: Up to $14.65/hr Standard and $21.98/hr Overtime
- 1st Shift 7:00am - 4:00pm
- 2nd Shift 3:00pm - 2:00am
Express Office: Temple
200 West Calhoun Avenue
Temple, TX 76501