Machine Operator 7pm to 7am
Located in Mills River, NC
$15/hr 12 hour shifts REGULAR SET SCHEDULE
A company in the South Asheville area is searching for 15 machine operators to start up and run a new product line. This dynamic manufacturing environment is growing and is looking to hire technical and collaborative workers who will help grow the company to a new level of production. Machine operators work independently and as part of a team, at times with limited supervision.
You will work with senior Machine Operators and Supervisors, offering an opportunity to gain on the job training. There are weekly and monthly goals and incentives to complete production goals and demonstrate reliable attendance. You will set up, operate, and monitor produced parts.
This creative company is growing fast - it’s important to point out that they do tend to promote from within, as well as offer some seasonal overtime hours. You will be vital to their success and production goals.
Machine Operator job highlights:
- Competitive pay range of $15/hr, plus benefits and signing bonus when hired on
- Independent work environment within product standards
- Cutting edge technology
- Company that looks to promote from within
- Immediate need is for 12 hour shifts, 7pm to 7am. NOT SWING!!! 36 hours 1 week, 48 hours the next week!
- Train for a few weeks on 2nd or 3rd shift for 8 hour shifts
What we look for in Machine Operators
- Two or more years of experience in an applicable industrial setting or trade school/Career Tech training
- Safely and accurately operate equipment as assigned
Apply online or at our office:
Express can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Ways To Apply:
- Call our office at 828-654-8101
- Apply online at www.expresspros.com
- Or just come to our office at 1979 Hendersonville Rd Asheville, NC 28803
Express Office: Asheville
1979 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803