Entry Level Propeller Technician
Located in Bremerton, WA
Innovative worldwide company, providing a wide range of products for the marine and energy market needs an enthusiastic member to join their team!
Looking for someone who has a great attitude, loves to learn and is eager to be part of a strong team. Duties will be to refinish, repair and build high-end propeller products for yachts, ships and hydro dams.
May include but not limited to the following:
- Inspect, measure, and restore out of tolerance conditions on all customer products. This may require use of gauging, hand tools, and air/electric tools.
- Maintain general shop cleanliness by adhering to safety, security and cleanliness standards.
- Interface and work closely with other colleagues on a daily basis as part of a team.
- Must be willing and able to perform all duties in the shop and or on-site at various locations
- The ability to comprehend or learn how to apply engineering drawings.
- Perform detailed measurement using standard and precision measurement tooling such as micrometer, veneers, and various inspection gauges.
- Document all visual and dimensional inspection data for reports using standard forms.
- Repair and verify all areas of the propeller based on using approved procedures.
- Capable of learning how to use oxy/acetylene torch equipment for heating and cutting operations.
- Perform support activities to ensure successful; repair and modification of propulsion systems.
- Operate overhead bridge & jib cranes for moving and positioning equipment and tooling.
This position requires the ability to stand, bend and squat for long periods of time during shifts. Must have CURRENT SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE, clean background, pass drug screening and have reliable transportation.
Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Knowledge and skill in using computer software, including Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint
- Metalworking, welding or auto body skills a plus but not required
- Interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, mathematical and analytical skills needed
Those considered for this position will be dependable, responsible, industrious, physically fit, principled, solution-oriented critical thinkers.
- Pay: Pay starts at $20.00 per hour with overtime available
- This is a direct hire placement position
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision/Holiday and Vacation
- 401K with company match
Ways To Apply:
- Send your resume to Jobs.BremertonWA@ExpressPros.com
- Complete an online application on our website: www.expresspros.com/apply
- Call our office at (360) 479-4756
- Visit our office at 4545 Auto Center Way Bremerton, WA 98312
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eye-wear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability
Express is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Washington State and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.
Express Office: Bremerton
4545 Auto Center Way
Bremerton, WA 98312