Allergy Technician / Medical Scribe
Located in Carmel, IN
Salary: $15.00 - $17.00
We have a unique opportunity with a Specialty Medical Practice in Carmel. They are looking for either a Medical Scribe who also can help as an Allergy Technician, or an Allergy Technician who would like to expand his/her skills to Medical Scribe. Our client will cross train you. Their current situation is that they have grown and have more work than their current Allergy Techs and Medical Scribes can handle, so they have created this job opening which can be new and fun for someone who would like to add to his/her skills and experience.
You will keep patient appointments running smoothly and without hesitation by
- Delivering an incredible patient experience
- Administering allergy testing
- Formulating and preparing the allergy immunotherapy
- Educating patients on proper administration of immunotherapy injections as well as advocating for strong compliance throughout their treatment plan
- Inputting patient data, the Doctor''s verbal comments, and follow-up notes
- Ensuring that patients complete all appropriate paperwork and that insurance eligibility is verified for each patient prior to test and immunotherapy
- Handling and submitting all billing documentation
- Performing other related duties as required and assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred with a minimum of 1 year of equivalent work experience in a healthcare, customer service, retail or similar industry
Associate degree with a minimum of 2 years of equivalent work experience in a healthcare, customer service, retail or similar industry. Medical Assistant (CMA) / Nurse Assistant (CNA) Certification or similar certification (PCT, SRT, Pharm Tech, Phlebotomy, CLIA Certification, etc.) plus 1+ years of equivalent work experience in a healthcare, customer service, retail or similar industry preferred.
This is a direct hire opportunity paying $15.00-$17.00 per hour. In addition, this is a wonderful opportunity to contribute to the continued success of a well-established, Carmel medical practice! Career advancement opportunities are available.
For more information and to apply, please call Express Employment Professionals at 317-596-9370. We can take your application over the phone. You can also visit www.expressindynorth.com or send your resume to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Express Office: Fishers (Indianapolis North)
7259 Fishers Landing Drive
Fishers, IN 46038