Epson - Shift Material Handler
Located in Hillsboro, OR
Epson - Material Handler
Swing Shift Positions Available!
Pay: $18.00 + $1.00 Shift Differential
Swing Shift: Monday - Friday, 3:30 pm - 12:00 am
About the Company:
Express Employment Professionals in Hillsboro, OR has teamed up with Epson Portland, Inc. and we are currently recruiting for an individual to work in their warehouse department as a Material Handler. Successful candidate must have 3+ months experience working in a warehouse or manufacturing environment.
- Receive goods confirming quality against the bill of landing and quality within the company standards/parameters
- Order, stock and distribute materials and parts to inventory and manufacturing areas
- Perform cycle counts in Cleanroom and Mini-Warehouse functional areas
- Collect and sort recyclable material in order to support the company's environmental initiatives
- Follow company-wide safety programs, 6S initiatives and ISO procedures
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent/applicable work experience
- Minimum of 3 months of experience in warehouse or manufacturing environment is required
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Basic PC skills are preferred, including experience with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic math skills are required, including the ability to preform four-function math (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written to communicate with all levels of personnel
- Ability to operate manual and motorized pallet jack, may operate a stand-up forklift
- Ability to use scales, box knives, calculators and copiers
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
While performing the duties of the job, the employee may work in a warehouse, manufacturing, cleanroom and or office environment. Employees may be subject to moderate to high levels of noise, specialized apparel, safety equipment and moving mechanical parts.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee conducts primarily heavy work with frequent periods of standing, walking, reaching, squatting, climbing, stooping, talking, listening, pushing, pulling, and repetitive motion. This position requires the ability to lift, push, pull, or maneuver up to 60 pounds on occasion.
Contact Express Employment Professionals for immediate consideration:
Email your resume: Jobs.HillsboroOR@Expresspros.com
Apply online: Https://www.expresspros.com/hillsboroor/
We offer competitive wages, direct deposit, weekly pay, full medical, dental, vision, short and life term insurance options!
Express Office: Hillsboro (Portland Metro)
1001 Southeast Tualatin Valley Highway
Hillsboro, OR 97123