Located in Menomonee Falls, WI
Salary: $15.00 to $32.00 / Hour BOE
This is a Direct Hire Opportunity
Maintains service operations by inspecting and maintaining vehicles.
1st shift - 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
Monday - Friday
Summary of essential job functions:
- Lays out, positions, and secures parts and assemblies according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, calipers, and ruler.
- Automotive/ class 8 truck chassis hydraulic schematic and pressure evaluations.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs
For more information please call Express Employment Professionals, Brookfield, WI at (262) 754-1364 or email your resume to: Connor.Diffley@expresspros.com
Express Office: Brookfield
17550 West Bluemound Road
Brookfield, WI 53045