Located in Sausalito, CA
- Evaluation to hire position
Great opportunity to join a 5- start hotel team!!!
- Monday-Friday: 8am to 4:30pm
- Saturdays: 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Sundays: 9am to 5:30pm
- Full time position
- Great Location: Free Parking and easy access from the freeway
- Client provides uniform
After hired by the client, you will be offered:
- 17 days of paid vacation (after 1 year)
- 3 sick days
- Medical Coverage- $60 employee cost
- Dental and Vision - $10 employee cost
- Discounts to stay at the hotel and on food and beverage in their restaurant
- 50% discount on the snacks Vendor Machines
What You Will Do:
If you are selected for HOUSE ATTENDANT position:
- Shampoos carpet, cleans hallways, and sweeps stairwells as needed
- Maintains hotel common areas to the standards of 5 star / 5 diamond hotel.
- Transports all clean and dirty linen to the appropriate areas.
- Deliver any special guest request items as assigned.
- Prepare chemicals and restock all caddies with par cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Check all back of the house areas to ensure hallways and locker rooms are clean.
If you are selected for ROOM ATTENDANT position:
- Change linen and remake bed
- Remove soiled towels and replace with clean, dry towels.
- High and low dust including furniture, lighting, corners and vents.
- Vacuum or sweep flooring.
- Clean and sanitize bathroom fixtures, flooring, shower and bath-tub.
- Clean and dry interior windows.
- Replace all guest supplies to appropriate levels.
- Carry out other duties as may be required to ensure the Hotel Operation is properly maintained to provide total guest satisfaction.
- Notifies the Housekeeping Management or the Engineering Department of any maintenance or repair that needs to be done.
What We Look For:
- Previous experience in hotel housekeeping preferred
- Carpet cleaning experience is a bonus.
- Ability to read, write, count and speak clearly
- Ability to communicate clearly to staff, managers and guests required.
- Must be able to kneel, bend, twist, climb stairs walk and perform tasks of repetitive motion to successfully complete job duties.
- Must be able to reach overhead, reach forward, push/pull and handle/finger objects
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to work a flexible shift including holidays and weekends.
Interested in this job opportunity?
For immediate consideration, please call (415)472-5400 or email your resume to Camilla.Nova@ExpressPros.com (please add “Housekeeper” to the subject line of your email).
Express can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support! Contact us today!
Express Office: San Rafael
38 Mitchell Boulevard
San Rafael, CA 94903