Located in Kernersville, NC
A mid-sized family owned contractor serving the greater Triad & NC area for over 40 years, is seeking a residential HVAC Service Tech / Installer. This position requires knowledge of all aspects of the HVAC trade.
We are experiencing tremendous growth and we’re looking for the right candidate to help us maintain our exceptional reputation and client base. This is an hourly paid position, and must be willing to work after hours and some weekends when necessary.
Position Duties / Tasks
- Troubleshoot, repair, service and install all types of hvac equipment: heat pumps, package units, straight AC and mini-splits.
- Provide training and technical support for other service technicians
- Effectively communicate with customer - By asking / answering questions and making recommendations for replacement options for aging and inefficient systems
- Using mobile dispatch app on phone / pad device to properly record work order notes, service follow-up / recommendations and preparation of customer invoice.
- Keep truck inventory stocked and organized
- 5 or more years field experience as an HVAC mechanic tech preferred
- Tools for the Trade
- Knowledge of North Carolina Mechanical and Electrical Codes
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Energetic personality
- Well organized and ability to work independently
- Valid Driver License
Starting Pay: $40-60K (Negotiable), plus spiff potential with no cap
Work Hours: 7:30am to 5pm Monday through Friday
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Bonus / Incentive Opportunity
- Paid Vacation / Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Fantastic tools program
Job Type: Full-time
Express Office: Winston-Salem
159 Jonestown Road
Winston-Salem, NC 27104