Located in Dubuque, IA
Express Employment Professionals has partnered with a downtown Dubuque company looking for Screen Assemblers to join their team of employees.
- Read build instructions from computer monitor ensuring proper length, type and color of materials.
- Eventual cross training to ensure proficiency in neighboring positions.
- Visually inspect for defects or errors throughout process.
- Verify size, color, customer, configuration (hardware), according to labeling system.
- Insure standard work adherence.
- Apply labels to frame upon completion.
- Sequence into rack for next step (screen rolling).
- Ability to stand throughout the full shift.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to use hand tools including tape measure air drill, pneumatics fixed straight-cut saw.
- Must be able to meet standardized production goals.
- Ability to follow both written and verbal directions.
- Must have flexibility to work occasional overtime or additional shift.
- Strict adherence to safety policies.
This is a 1st shift position. Typical hours are 5:00AM-1:00PM, however, there is often mandatory overtime. Starting wage is $12.50/hr.
This is a great opportunity with a reputable company. Contact our office at 563-583-1600 today if interested.
As always never a fee to the job seeker!
Like Us! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Office: Dubuque
1701 John F Kennedy
Dubuque, IA 52002